Premium Matcha Tea Glorious Super Nutrients Bio 50g
Organic premium grade Japanese Green Tea, used in traditional tea ceremonies.
- Antioxidant -Tonic - Concentration and relaxation -
- ORIGIN: This Japanese green tea is the result of an artisan production from the best buds of the tea plant grown in the shade in its last phase. This lack of sun gives it a high Chlorophyll content, hence its vibrant green color.
- ENERGY: This organic matcha tea contains L-Theanine, a compound of the caffeine family not present in coffee, it provides lasting energy and a sense of well-being as well as promoting a state of relaxation, improving concentration.
- CONTENT: Matcha Tea contains the whole leaf, with which it is also consumed whole, and with it all its nutrients. This green tea powder has a high content of antioxidants, minerals and trace elements that, among others, promote the well-being of cells.
- EASY TO USE: As it is Powdered Matcha Tea, you should add 1 teaspoon (1g) in a little hot water and dilute well until you get foam, then add more water or vegetable drink, you can also use it in your pastry recipes.
- ECOLOGICAL: This Matcha Green Tea is a product certified organic and Vegan by the European V-Label, without additives or dyes, which is why it is considered an Organic Matcha Tea.
HOW TO USE:
Dilute 1 teaspoon (1g) in a little hot water and dilute well until foam is obtained, then add more water or vegetable drink, you can also use it in your pastry recipes.
Certifications: Bio, European Vegetarian Union V-Label.
Others: Gluten Free, Lactose Free.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100 g:
- Energy: 1.355Kj /324Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 38.5g (Of which sugars: 0g)
- Fats: <1g (Of which saturated: <1g)
- Fiber: 38.5g
- Protein: 30.6g
- Salt: 0g
- Minerals: Magnesium: 230mg (61% *NRV), Calcium: 420mg (53% *NRV), Potassium: 2,700mg (135% *NRV), Phosphorus: 350mg (50% *NRV)