Andean Maca Powder Glorioso Super Nutrients Bio 200g
Andean Maca Powder (Lepidium Peruvianum) . Organic and Vegan Certification
- Invigorating - Tonic - Energy –
- ORIGIN: Maca powder (Lepidium peruvianum). Cultivated in the highlands of Peru. From organic farming. Product certified organic and Vegan by the European V-Label. Non-GMO and gluten free.
- SOURCE OF ENERGY: Beyond being considered a natural stimulant and offering other specific properties, Maca provides good nutrients for the body such as iron, phosphorus and group B vitamins, among others.
- POWERS PERFORMANCE: Maca powder is considered an ergogenic aid, because effects on physical performance and the reduction of body fatigue are attributed to it, which could contribute to better sports performance.
- LIBIDO: Some studies attribute properties that encourage fertility and libido, improving sexual health.
- EASY TO USE: Our Maca is gelatinized for better absorption, dissolve a tablespoon in water, milk, juices, drinks in general or pastry or bakery preparations.
HOW TO USE:
We recommend a tablespoon a day in infusions, shakes or smoothies or vegetable milk. You can also add powdered maca to your desserts, salads or soups.
Certifications: Bio, European Vegetarian Union V-Label.
Others: Gluten Free, Lactose Free.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES per 100g:
- Energy: 1,501Kj /345Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 70.3g (Of which sugars: 16.6g)
- Fat: 1.8g (Of which saturated: 0.4g)
- Fiber: 13.2g • Protein: 14.1g
- Salt: 0.6g
Vitamins and Minerals: Vitamin B1: 4.7mg (427% *NRV), Vitamin B2: 1.0mg (71%*NRV), Vitamin B3: 12.7mg (79% *NRV), Iron: 55mg (392% * NRV), Calcium: 464.4mg (58% *NRV), Phosphorus: 346mg (49% *NRV).