Green Glory Detox Glorious Super Nutrients Bio 150g
POrganic Green formula based on natural products that allows you to easily prepare a cleansing, alkaline and restorative drink.
- Fiber - Detox - Alkalizing -
- MULTIPLE BENEFITS: Green Glory is a natural green formula that allows you to easily prepare an alkaline, cleansing and restorative drink. Its concentration of Chlorophyll and its nutritional properties make it ideal as a daily supplement and perfect to accompany your cleansing processes.
- ENERGY SOURCE: The high protein and fiber content of Green Glory from Glorioso Super Nutrients make this mix a good source of energy that promotes intestinal health. It is recommended to accompany a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- 100% NATURAL: Green Glory is a green formula based on 100% natural products such as: Wheat Grass, Barley Grass, Alfalfa, Milk Thistle, Chlorella, Agave Inulin, Kale (Kale), Aloe Vera and Licorice. A mixture that stimulates cleansing processes, promotes blood alkalinization and promotes digestive health.
- EASY TO USE: This natural green Formula allows you to easily prepare a cleansing, alkaline and restorative detox drink. You only have to mix 1 heaping dessert spoon (5g) of Green Glory in a glass of water, juice or in your green smoothies until it is well dissolved so that your body can enjoy all its benefits.
- ECOLOGICAL: Green Glory is a certified Bio and Vegan product by the European V-Label. Gluten-free formula, lactose-free and free of artificial sweeteners and GMOs.
HOW TO USE:
Mix 1 heaping scoop (5g) in a glass of water or in your green smoothies until well dissolved.
- Wheatgrass: Young shoots of wheat. High chlorophyll and fiber content. It helps to alkalize the blood, purify the body and promotes intestinal well-being.
- Barley Grass: Young shoots of barley. It favors the cleansing process, the alkalinization of the blood and intestinal transit.
- Alfalfa: Plant recognized in traditional medicine for its nutritional properties. In addition, diuretic and beneficial properties for the digestive system are recognized.
- Milk Thistle: Traditionally used for its active ingredients that protect the liver and help purify it. Its ability to generate bile favors digestion.
- Chlorella: This micro-algae is used in purifying processes to strengthen the immune system and to eliminate heavy metals. It is recognized for its great richness in nutrients. It contains 60% high-quality protein as well as a high amount of minerals and vitamins.
- Agave Inulin: Prebiotic fiber extracted from the agave. Certain studies have shown that inulin favors the increase of intestinal flora.
- Kale: Variety of cabbage with numerous properties. Among them is to protect intestinal health and the digestive system in general.
- Aloe vera: This is the gel from the powdered Aloe leaves. Helps eliminate toxins while taking care of the liver and kidneys.
- Licorice: Beneficial properties for the digestive system and liver protectors are attributed to it.
Certifications: Bio, European Vegetarian Union V-Label.
Others: Gluten Free, Lactose Free.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100g:
- Energy: 1,631Kj / 390Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 34g (Of which sugars: 4.4g)
- Fat: 7.7g (Of which saturated: 1.0g)
- Fiber: 37.8g
- Protein: 25.1g
- Salt: 0.1g