Chlorella Powder Glorious Super Nutrients Bio 100g
- Chlorella is a blue-green freshwater algae. It owes its name to the glorious concentration of chlorophyll it contains. Widely used in purifying processes. It is recognized for its great richness in nutrients. It contains 60% high-quality protein as well as a high amount of minerals and vitamins.
- How to use
- Nutritional values
- Protein - Vitamin group B - Iron -
- BROKEN CELL WALL: Necessary process to facilitate digestibility and therefore the absorption of nutrients.
- GREAT RICH IN NUTRIENTS: These include proteins (60%), Group B vitamins, Iron, Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Omega-3s and other small amounts of Vitamins and Minerals such as Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Potassium and Calcium.
- DETOX: Based on some evidence, Chlorella may help the body's natural function of eliminating heavy metals and toxins.
- EASY TO USE: We recommend a dessert spoon of Spirulina a day, enriching your juices, smoothies or your favorite recipes so that your body enjoys all its benefits.
- ORGANIC: Chlorella is a certified Bio and Vegan product by the European V-Label. Gluten-free, lactose-free and free of artificial sweeteners and GMOs.
A teaspoon of dessert a day is recommended in your shakes, juices or other preparations. Since it is a seaweed with a seaweed flavor, we recommend mixing it with fruit and vegetable drinks.
Certifications: Bio, European Vegetarian Union V-Label.
Others: Gluten Free, Lactose Free.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100g:
- Energy: 1,811Kj / 430Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22.9g (Of which sugars: <0.5g)
- Fat: 12.2g (Of which saturated: 1.82g)
- Fiber: 11.7g
- Protein: 57.1g
- Salt: 0g
- Vitamins and minerals: Vitamin B1: 2mg (181% NRV*), Vitamin B2: 4.5mg (321% NRV*), Vitamin B3: (25mg 156% NRV*), Vitamin B6: 1.5mg (107% NRV*) ), Vitamin B9: 350 µg (175% NRV*), Iron: 110mg (785% NRV*), Zinc: 22.5mg (225% NRV*), Phosphorus: 1100mg (157% NRV*) Chlorophyll: 1750mg.