Spirulina Powder Glorious Super Nutrients Bio 125g
Spirulina is a food widely used for dietary and nutritional purposes, especially by athletes and people interested in slimming diets. Its high nutritional value gives it energizing and revitalizing properties.
- Protein - B vitamins - Minerals -
- RICH IN ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS: Spirulina is a freshwater blue-green algae that stands out for its contribution of nutrients. Popular food among athletes and in weight loss diets.
- HIGH PROTEIN CONTENT: Spirulina algae contains more than 60% protein that also contains the 9 essential amino acids. As it does not contain cellulose, it is easy to digest.
- MINERALS AND VITAMINS: Spirulina is rich in dietary minerals such as iron, manganese, magnesium and potassium and also B vitamins such as B1 (Thiamine), Riboflavin (B2) and Niacin (B3). Spirulina also contains a large amount of chlorophyll.
- REVITALIZING: Due to its nutritional properties, Spirulina from Glorioso Super Nutrients is an aid to combat physical and mental fatigue.
- EASY TO USE: We recommend a dessert spoon of Spirulina a day, enriching your juices, smoothies or your favorite recipes so that your body enjoys all its benefits.
- ORGANIC: Spirulina is a certified Bio and Vegan product by the European V-Label. Gluten-free formula, lactose-free and free of artificial sweeteners and GMOs.
HOW TO USE:
One tablespoon a day is recommended in your smoothies, juices or other preparations. Since it is a seaweed with a seaweed flavor, we recommend mixing it with fruit and/or vegetable drinks.
Certifications: Bio, European Vegetarian Union V-Label.
Others: Gluten Free, Lactose Free.
NUTRITIONAL VALUES PER 100g:
- Energy: 1.387Kj /328Kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9.7g (Of which sugars: <0.5g)
- Fat: 1g (Of which saturated: <0.5g)
- Fiber: 6.8g
- Protein: 66.5g
- Salt: 1.9g
- Vitamins and minerals: Vitamin B2: 4.5mg (375% NRV*), Vitamin B3: 25mg (156% NRV*), Vitamin B9: 350µg (175% NRV*), Vitamin B12: 350µg (14,000% NRV*) ), Iron: 45mg (321% NRV*), Magnesium: 400mg (106% NRV*), Potassium: 1,700mg (85% NRV*), Copper: 0.2mg (20% NRV*), Manganese: 3.5mg (175% NRV*), Phosphorus: 1300mg (185% NRV*), Chlorophyll: 1,200mg.